Monday, March 30, 2009

I Will Never Not Ever Eat a Tomato

I Will Never Not Ever Eat a Tomato by Lauren Child is perfect for fussy eaters (which rarely a child is not. I remember when I was young I told my parents I never wanted to eat chicken again. They continued to serve it on a regular basis, but told me it was lobster. I thought it was delicious). Charlie has to take care of his little sister Lola tonight, but when dinner time rolls around she has a lengthy list of foods she will absolutely not eat. Charlie plays along however--if Lola won't eat carrots, perhaps she would eat orange twilgets from Jupiter? She won't eat mashed potatoes, but will she try a cloud fluff from the top of Mount Fuji? Find out in this hilarious story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails